We are excited to announce we have locked in new dates at Memphis International Raceway, July 10-11, 2020.
If you had a drive scheduled with us in March, your experience has been automatically rescheduled for the same day/time on the weekend of July 10-11, 2020. For example, if you have a booking on Friday, March 20 at 3:00, you are automatically being rescheduled to Friday, July 10 at 3:00. You will receive a new confirmation within the next 24 hours.
Similar to a concert or sporting event ticket, we are committed to rescheduling every drive that is postponed due to the COVID-19 outbreak. In this time of hardship, we want you to know that we are as committed and passionate as ever to fulfill our mission of putting you in the driver’s seat of the world’s most exciting cars.
For our event in July, we would like to share the actions that Xtreme Xperience is taking to increase guest and employee safety.
Following the CDC’s Environmental Cleaning & Disinfection Recommendations, Xtreme Xperience has further reinforced our existing sanitation measures and has put into place extra precautionary procedures, including, but not limited to:
- Providing multiple hand sanitizing and/or hand-washing stations on-site at all times.
- Wiping down vehicles (interior and exterior) after every drive with disinfectant.
- Providing every participant with a clean, professionally laundered head sock (balaclava).
- Spraying helmets after every use with disinfectant.
- Social Distancing – Spacing and limiting the number of guests congregating in any area of our experience for an extended period of time.
If you cannot make the date/time of your updated booking, please reach out to the guest services team at email@example.com to discuss your options and include your First/Last Name and Booking ID which can be found in your confirmation email.
Guest Services Manager