PURCHASE & ORDER
Purchases are subject to a 7 day 95% back refund policy, this is 7 days from the date of purchase. After 7 days all experiences are Non-refundable but can be transferred to another party provided all requirements are met. These qualifications include written consent from the purchasing party acknowledging the transfer and the new applicant’s complete information signed and dated. This information must include the new participant’s full name, age, address as well as phone and email contact information. All voucher and gift card purchases are final sale (non-refundable).
No ticket may be rescheduled outside of the original scheduled event weekend. This ticket is fully transferable to another individual and may be gifted or sold in the event the original participant is unable to participate.
In the event the participant does not appear for their scheduled booking, all of the amounts paid to Xtreme Xperience will be forfeited and the participant will not receive a refund. No rescheduling is permitted.
All Xtreme Xperience LLC. drivers participating in the experience must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid Driver’s license. All drivers participating in the driving program will be required to furnish a valid Driver’s License or equivalent on date of experience which will be used for identification purposes as well as proof of general driving skills needed to operate vehicles during track experience. Ability to operate a manual transmission is not required for participation.
Participants scheduled to a ride-along under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult who must give written consent.
Ride-along participants must be at least 12 years of age and 54 inches tall.
*Autobahn Country Club (Joliet, IL) and all New Jersey track locations require riders to be 18 years of age, due to state laws or track restrictions; non-negotiable.
All participants will be required to sign an Adult Release and Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk, and Indemnity Agreement either prior to arrival via electronic waiver or in person at the event. All participants are required to wear a helmet on track.
By booking a Tour Experience, Participant acknowledges that Participant has read, understands and agrees to be bound by this Agreement Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”). This Agreement relates to Participant’s purchase with Xtreme Xperience LLC. LLC (“Xtreme Xperience LLC.”) for the tour.
- Driving Participant hereby represents that they are over the age of 18 and in possession of a valid driver’s license, which they certify has not been revoked or suspended, and that they will present such driver’s license upon arrival at Xtreme Xperience LLC.’s facility.
- Ride Along Participant must be 12 years of age or older. Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and participants will be required to provide additional consent when arriving for the tour. No minors under the age of 12 will be permitted to participate.
- Participants agree that they are responsible for all damage or loss which they cause to themselves or others. All participants must purchase an insurance tier prior the driving experience.
- Participants and their purchase are subject to a 7 day 95% back refund policy, this is 7 days from the date of purchase. After 7 days all experiences are Non-refundable but can be transferred to another party provided all requirements are met. These qualifications include written consent from the purchasing party acknowledging the transfer and the new applicant’s complete information signed and dated. This information must include the new participant’s full name, age, address as well as phone and email contact information.
- Participant understands Xtreme Xperience LLC. reserves the right to refuse to allow any driver to participate in the tour who appears to be impaired or intoxicated, with no refund.
- Participant understands that Xtreme Xperience LLC. reserves the right to modify bookings in the case your reserved vehicle is unavailable due to weather related delays, mechanical issues, or otherwise. Notifications will be provided via your registration email whenever required changes are determined in advance. Xtreme Xperience’s decision to modify reservations (car/date/time) will not result in a refund; provided a comparable car is offered OR a reschedule date is offered within 12 months, and within 3 driving-hours of the original event location.
- Participants understand that gift certificates or vouchers for tours are not redeemable for cash.
- Participants understand the tour experience will be valid only for the date and time scheduled upon purchase and full payment received unless there have been documented changes and new tickets issued or store credit issued..
- Participant understands Xtreme Xperience LLC. may substitute any vehicle in the fleet at the company’s discretion at any time. Any such vehicle shall fall within the definition of “Vehicle” for the purposes of this Agreement.
- Participant understands all tour experiences will be recorded both for the opportunity to purchase and for insurance purposes. However, if for any reason the video fails to record, Xtreme Xperience LLC. will not be responsible for the loss of video if the video has not been pre-purchased and the experience will not be refunded for a non-recorded experience.
- Participant understands there is a dress code and Participant will wear comfortable, weather appropriate clothing and close-toed shoes (no flip flops or sandals will be permitted). *New Jersey requires all participants to wear long pants, no shorts.
- Participant understands that to ensure that Xtreme Xperience LLC. maintains a safe environment for all guests and employees, the company prohibits the use of any electronic devices while operating any vehicle.
- Participant and Xtreme Xperience LLC. agree that this written document contains the entire understanding between the Xtreme Xperience LLC. and Participant in connection with the subject matter of this Agreement, in addition to any waivers executed by Participant. This Agreement shall not be altered or varied except by a writing signed by Xtreme Xperience LLC. and Participant.
Xtreme Xperience LLC. reserves the right to cancel an event for bad weather or in case of force majeure. The definition of bad weather shall be at the sole discretion of Xtreme Xperience LLC., but is generally defined as ice, snow, freezing rain, wind and may include heavy rains during the event. Lightning in the area also has the ability to affect the program.
All postponement decisions are made in the best interest of the safety of our drivers / riders, spectators, instructors, and crew; and all decisions are made in real-time based on ACTUAL weather as opposed to projected weather. Unless you have received a text or email alert, please plan to arrive at the track as the experience has not been cancelled.
Xtreme Xperience’s decision to modify reservations (car/date/time) will NOT result in a refund; provided a comparable car and reschedule date is offered within 12 months of your event date, and within 3 driving-hours of the original event location. Weekend dates are not guaranteed for reschedules.
Mobile Message Service (SMS/MMS) Terms and Conditions
The Xtreme Xperience mobile message service (the “Service”) is operated by Xtreme Xperience LLC ” , “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to Xtreme Xperience’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages with service-related and promotional messages, including: updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.) and promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders) from and on behalf of Xtreme Xperience via text messages through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology.
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with Xtreme Xperience . Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Standard message and data rates may apply from your wireless provider. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to 866.273.7727 . You’ll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other Xtreme Xperience mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms. For Service support or assistance, text HELP to 866.273.7727 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
We respect your right to privacy. To see how we collect and use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice below.
By participating in any or all Xtreme Xperience LLC. experiences, you have granted the right to use your name, likeness, voice, photographs, and video of all clients taken by Xtreme Xperience LLC., authorized agents, and/or any media groups during track events. This includes, but is not limited to: television, radio, film, and all other media mediums that may be used by Xtreme Xperience LLC. for business use.
LIABILITY & CODE OF CONDUCT
Participant understands they are fully financially responsible for: (a) any and all damage to any vehicle Xtreme Xperience issues to them for use in the Event(s), (b) any insurance deductible required to be paid for any damage caused to the vehicle issued to participant, the race track or premises, (c) the full amount of damage not covered by the insurance policy purchased by participant, which includes returning the damaged vehicle to its prior, undamaged and fully functioning condition, and (d) the loss of use of the damaged vehicle by Xtreme Xperience for the period of time the damaged vehicle is being repaired.
Participant hereby acknowledges they knowingly and willingly purchased a certain level of insurance and hereby waive the opportunity to purchase a higher level of insurance coverage (if applicable) that could limit (based on the level of package) the aforementioned damages. Participant further acknowledge they will cooperate fully with Xtreme Xperience staff in the event they must utilize my insurance package by providing complete information, immediate payment and anything else necessary to promptly resolve the matter at hand based on the fact that participant has already accepted responsibility for the actions.
Alcohol and controlled substances are prohibited for all participants of a driving experience. Xtreme Xperience LLC. reserves the right to perform alcohol and controlled substances tests randomly or in case of reasonable suspicion. In case of a positive test, Xtreme Xperience LLC. reserves the right to cancel or interrupt the event of the participant with no refund.
All driving is done under professional supervision by professional instructors on a closed racetrack or guided driving environment. Do not try this at home.