Xtreme Xperience has been closely monitoring federal and local developments of the COVID-19 outbreak and as a result, our Supercar Xperience at Raceway Park Englishtown on the weekend of May 1-3, 2020 has been rescheduled.
Fortunately, we are hosting 2 more events at Raceway Park Englishtown this year and multiple other events close in proximity. In this time of hardship, we want you to know that we are as committed and passionate as ever to fulfill our mission of putting you in the driver’s seat of the world’s most exciting cars.
Please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Englishtown Reschedule” and your preferred option from below along with your preferred date/time and Booking ID.
- Option 1: We can accommodate you at Raceway Park Englishtown on August 14-16, 2020. Cars and times subject to what’s available.
- Option 2: We can accommodate you at Raceway Park Englishtown on October 16-18, 2020. Cars and times subject to what’s available.
- Option 3: We can accommodate you at New Jersey Motorsports Park on July 17-19, 2020. Cars and times subject to what’s available.
- Option 4: We can accommodate you at Pocono Raceway on August 21-23, 2020. Cars and times subject to what’s available.
- Option 5: You can move your drive to any other 2020 Tour Event dates, at no charge or place your booking “On Hold” for future use.
For all future events, we would like to share the actions that Xtreme Xperience is taking to increase guest and employee safety.
Following the CDC’s Environmental Cleaning & Disinfection Recommendations, Xtreme Xperience has further reinforced our existing sanitation measures and has put into place extra precautionary procedures, including, but not limited to:
- Providing multiple hand sanitizing and/or hand-washing stations on-site at all times.
- Wiping down vehicles (interior and exterior) after every drive with disinfectant.
- Providing every participant with a clean, professionally laundered head sock (balaclava).
- Spraying helmets after every use with disinfectant.
- Social Distancing – Spacing and limiting the number of guests congregating in any area of our experience for an extended period of time.
We apologize again for any inconvenience this change has caused, but we look forward to hosting you on a safer track day!
Guest Services Manager