XTREME XPERIENCE Refer-a-Friend Program Terms & Conditions
- Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is defined as a purchase made at THEXTREMEXPERIENCE.com by a person (a “Referred Customer”) who arrives to our website by clicking your Refer-a-Friend program link. You are limited to one Qualified Referral for each Referred Customer; in other words, additional/repeat purchases made by a Referred Customer are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals.
- Referred Customer. The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person (for example, by using a different or same email address).
- Referrals found to be using the same email addresses will not be fulfilled.
- Referral Rewards. For the Referrer to earn referral rewards, the Referred Customer must complete a Driving Xperience reservation.
- The Referred Customer may redeem their $25 credit by signing up for Xtreme Xperience’s VIP email list. A promotion code worth $25 will be delivered to the Referred Customer’s email address after singing up and confirming their subscription. The promotion code will be applied to the total reservation price.
- Reward Payments. Reward vouchers are automatically distributed via email to the Referrer’s email address upon the Referred Customer’s reservation completion. Reward voucher must be redeemed at an Xtreme Xperience event. Reward items will NOT be shipped. The maximum Qualified Referrals earned per calendar year may be no more than 20 Qualified Referrals.
- Eligibility is limited to individuals only. XTREME XPERIENCE’s Refer-a-Friend Program cannot be used by businesses for affiliate lead generation as determined in XTREME XPERIENCE’s sole discretion. (Corporations are not people, my friend!)
- No Spam. You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or “spam” under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from XTREME XPERIENCE’s Refer-a-Friend program.
- Right to Close Accounts. XTREME XPERIENCE reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Referrer and/or Referred Customer and to request proper payment if the Referrer and/or Referred Customer attempts to use the XTREME XPERIENCE Refer-a-Friend program in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
- Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. XTREME XPERIENCE reserves the right to cancel the Refer-a-Friend Program or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. Any unclaimed referral rewards will be forfeited at that time.