Working with XtremeXperience 2021
Join Our Team
Since our first track day in 2012, we have helped over 250,000 people cross ‘drive an exotic car’ off their bucket lists and we can’t wait for YOU to join us.
Our team travels the country, hosting weekend-based events on racetracks around the United States. We are headquartered in Chicago, IL where our tour operations, customer service, sales and marketing teams are based.
Why work with us?
- Competitive pay.
- Company-sponsored health insurance, vision and dental plans.
- Competitive paid time off and work from home opportunities.
- 401k plan with match.
- Ability to make a real difference in the company’s success.
- Access to training opportunities and conferences.
- A fun, modern office space with outdoor work spaces, a garage full of exotic cars, free snacks, and Pop-A-Shot Arcade Game.
- Casual dress code.
- Complimentary Supercar Driving Xperiences for yourself and guests every year.
Hit The Gas On An Amazing Career
Xtreme Xperience is the proud recipient of Inc. Magazine’s “America’s Fastest Growing Companies” award in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 thanks to the vision and drive of our team, and our commitment to building a culture of freedom and responsibility.
We’re always looking for the best talent to bring our Xperience to life. Tell us about yourself and submit your resume
We are hiring! We recognize that our employees are on the front line of this health emergency, and that our events play a vital role in the communities where we work and live. Our employees have kept our business operating in the face of this pandemic! We thank each of our employees for making our customers' lives a little easier every day, even difficult days. We’ve received lots of love and support from our customers and employees
Our top priority at Xtreme Xperience is your safety. It always has been and it always will be – it is the foundation of everything we do. Rest assured we are taking the necessary precautions to support you and our team’s safety.
OUR COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS