Since our start in 2012, Xtreme Xperience has been putting the safety of our guests first. Xtreme Xperience is closely monitoring the global, national, and local developments of the COVID-19 outbreak and we would like to share the actions that we are taking to increase guest and employee safety.
We have further reinforced our existing sanitization procedures and have implemented additional measures which include:
Cleaning and Sanitization:
- Providing multiple hand sanitizing and/or hand-washing stations on-site at all times.
- High-touch areas being frequently disinfected throughout the Xperience including surfaces, vehicle steering wheels, safety belts and door handles.
- Cleaning our helmets with disinfectant after every use.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Providing every participant with a brand new head sock (balaclava) that covers your head and face.
- Outfitting and requiring all Xtreme Xperience employees to wear face coverings and relevant PPE while onsite.
- Encouraging guests to bring and use their own precautionary items like personal hand sanitizer and face coverings.
- Ensuring that all driver and spectator areas are outdoors in an open-air setting.
- Spacing and limiting the number of guests congregating in any area of our experience.
- To manage the volume of participants onsite, each guest will be given a specific arrival time to ensure total participant numbers at any one time are kept under strict control.
- Customer throughput will be monitored to ensure the number of people within the allotted space is kept to acceptable levels at all times.
- Limited size and social distance while in our mandatory safety class and permitting attendance of drivers only.
- Checking employee’s temperatures every morning before work to screen for fever. A person with a body temperature reading of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit will not be permitted to work
- Encouraging anyone who is at higher risk for severe illness (See the CDC’s definition of “High Risk”) to utilize our flexible reschedule policy and drive at a later date.
- Encouraging anyone who feels ill, has a fever, or has been in contact with someone who is ill to utilize our flexible reschedule policy and drive at a later date.
Cancelation and Reschedule Policies:
With the exception of our 7-Day Refund policy (7 days after booking, not the Xperience), Xtreme Xperience has always maintained a “No Refund” policy, as agreed to during our booking process and published publicly on our FAQs and via guest confirmation emails. Given the unprecedented effect of COVID19 to our industry, we are unable to make exceptions. Similar to a concert or sporting event ticket, we are committed to fulfilling every Xperience that is postponed due to the COVID-19 outbreak (when possible) through rescheduled activities and Xperience credits. Thank you for understanding.
For guests with existing bookings, in the event that your experience is rescheduled, Xtreme Xperience will waive all rescheduling fees and move your booking to a later date. You will receive email and SMS communications regarding your reservation as soon as any changes are made. If you cannot make the date/time of your updated booking, please reach out to the guest services team at email@example.com to discuss your options which include credit of equal value. We understand that this is hard on you, but this is also very difficult for our business and our team as we are faced with making very difficult decisions.
For guests making new bookings between today and June 30, 2020, we will allow the booking to be changed at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled drive date. Please note that changes to the booking will be subject to availability and any rate differences. For reference, our past policy included reschedule fees and restrictions on how far in advance you could make a change to your reservation. If you need to reschedule, you must contact our Guest Services Team at least 24 hours before your scheduled date at 866-273-7727 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are symptomatic (fever, cough, or shortness of breath) or have recently traveled to a high-risk area, we ask that you be mindful and reschedule your experience for a later date. Any questions or concerns related to experiences should be directed to the Guest Services department at email@example.com or 866-273-7727.
Flexible Options for You:
If you know that you or a loved one would enjoy this experience, but do not want to commit to a booking at this time, our Gift Vouchers provide you or your gift recipient with the ultimate flexibility to choose the car, location, date and time with no expiration date.
You may also opt for a payment plan to spread your payment out over time for as little as $18/month with Affirm.
In this time of hardship, we want you to know that we are as committed and passionate as ever to fulfill our mission of putting you in the driver’s seat of the world’s most exciting cars.
Our world class Guest Services Team is ready to take your questions and help get you or a loved one behind the wheel at a racetrack near you. You can reach Guest Services at 866-273-7727 or contact us via email. Please keep in mind that our small team of 5 Guest Services Agents are experiencing a very high volume of questions and requests, so it may take a couple days to get back to you. We ask that you be patient with us as contracts, rescheduling, discussions and planning take time.
For more information on preventative measures, health updates, and additional information about COVID-19, please visit the CDC website, here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus.
Keep Calm and Drive On. We’ll see you on track soon!The Xtreme Xperience Team
- EVENT RESCHEDULED – National Corvette Museum Motorsports Park (Bowling Green/Nashville) from May 15-17 to July 31 – August 1, 2020
- EVENT POSTPONED – Milwaukee Mile from June 5-7 to October, 2020 (Dates Being Finalized)