NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OVER. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED.
- Promotion Period: Xtreme Xperience Father’s Day Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) begins May 18, 2020 at 12:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) and ends June 14, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. CT (the “Promotion Period”).
- Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees of Xtreme Xperience (the “Sponsor”), immediate family members, suppliers, distributors, advertising, promotional and judging agencies are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law and subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- How To Enter: During the Promotion Period, you can enter the Promotion by visiting https://www.thextremexperience.com/fathers-day-deal-locked/ (the “Site”) and completing all required registration information to receive one (1) entry (the “Entry”) into the random drawing, as described below. Limit one (1) Entry per person per day. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means which subvert the Entry process are void. All Entries must be complete to be eligible. All Entries become property of the Sponsor. The person uploading the Entry will be deemed the entrant (the “Entrant”). Participation is subject to disqualification of all Entries, if multiple accounts are used by the same person. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by Entrants’ online service will apply.
- Sweepstakes Drawing: One hundred twenty-five (125) Grand Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about June 15, 2020 from among all eligible Entries received. The random drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Promotion. The odds of winning the Grand Prize will depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
- Grand Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Grand Prize: One (1) Gold Gift Voucher valued at $399. No substitution or transfer of Grand Prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value in the event the prize (or portion of prize) is unavailable.
- Grand Prize Rules: Must be 18 years of age or older with valid driver’s license to drive. Must be at least 12 years of age or older and 54” or taller to participate in a ride-along xperience with a pro driver. 6’7” height and 350-lbs weight max. Driver height and weight requirements may vary by vehicle. Driving participants are required to purchase track insurance (starting at $39) which is NOT included with the Grand Prize. Vehicle, date and time preferences are first-come, first-served; based on availability. Vehicles models are subject to availability. Online or phone reservation required. Must sign waiver. Tickets are valid only for single Supercar Track Xperiences. If a booking is made for a vehicle that costs less than the voucher value, the gift voucher has no residual value. Certain restrictions and blackout dates apply. Xperiences must be booked between the hours of 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM on valid Tour Dates. All Tour Dates are available at https://www.thextremexperience.com/events/. Grand Prize must be used within one (1) year of notification or Grand Prize will be forfeited. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, vouchers or certificates. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, travel, hotel, taxes, tips, meals, incidentals, surcharges, service charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, travel insurance, entertainment and transfers, are Grand Prize winner’s sole responsibility. Grand Prize winner will be responsible for any other costs or expenses associated with the Grand Prize, including payment of applicable taxes.
- General Rules: Potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return, via email, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, and Publicity Release (except where prohibited by law), within three (3) days (including weekends) of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate Grand Prize winner may be selected. Return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection. Grand Prize is non-transferable and no substitution (cash or otherwise) is allowed. Acceptance of Grand Prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name and likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Winner, by accepting the Grand Prize and all Entrants, as a condition of Entry, agree, as applicable, to release and hold harmless Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Promotion, from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever, for injuries, death, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Promotion, the receipt, ownership or use of prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or from any Grand Prize-related activity or for any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of the Grand Prize. In case of dispute, Entries will be declared to be made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of Entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access provider, Online Service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Entry process or the operation of the Promotion; violates these Official Rules; acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner: or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor and its Administrators are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries and administration of the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Promotion if it cannot be completed as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or corruption of any sort. In such event, Sponsor will award Grand Prize in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation.
- Governing Law: The Promotion and these Official Rules will be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois and those courts located in Cook County, Illinois shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event that any dispute arises regarding the Promotion or the Grand Prize, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. Any and all disputes shall be brought individually without resort to any form of class action. Under no circumstances will any Entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and Entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased are hereby waived. In no event shall Entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or other legal costs or expenses.
- Winner: For the name of the winner, available after June 15, 2020, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope, by July 15, 2020, to: Xtreme Xperience Father’s Day Sweepstakes Sweepstakes – Winner, 1112 North Homan St, Chicago, IL 60651
- Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor of the Promotion is Xtreme Xperience 1112 North Homan St, Chicago, IL 60651