Ok, first off I’m super excited for you to join us. If you’ve driven with us before that’s awesome, welcome back! If this is your first time that’s also awesome! Experiencing an exotic supercar for the first time can be a little overwhelming and a lot exciting at the same time. So don’t feel like you’re all alone here, it’s very common amongst our first timers. I want you to know that I’m here to help you make the most of your Xperience so you have an amazing time out there.
Here’s a checklist of our top tips to prepare for your Xperience.
- Always double check the address – Many cities have more than one racetrack so make sure you go to the right one. You can double check the track’s address on our tracks page.
- Manage your travel time – The time you booked is your check-in time. A good rule-of-thumb is to always plan for traffic and arrive about 10-15 minutes early to get through the track gates and find parking.
What to Bring
- Driver’s License – You’ll need this to drive, so don’t forget it!
- Confirmation Email – This will help us find your booking when you arrive.
- Deal Site Voucher (If Applicable) – If you purchased our Xperience through a deal site you’ll need to present this at check-in.
- Optional Extras:
- Snacks – Most tracks do not offer concessions, so we recommend you bring something to nom on to keep from getting ‘hangry’.
- Water bottle – Although we provide water bottles at the event, it’s best to bring your own to stay hydrated. And yes, the bigger the better.
- Sunglasses – Wouldn’t want to be blinded by the light! (queue that song by Manfred Mann’s Earth Band)
- Your Helmet (Optional) – We provide you with certified racing helmets that meet all of our safety requirements. However if you wish to use your own it needs to pass a safety inspection from our team. Just so you’re aware, 99% of motorcycle helmets DO NOT qualify and are not approved.
- Must be crack free – this means that the helmet is 100% safe to use and has not been dropped or previously in an accident.
- SNELL SA2010 or SA2015 Certified – The certification sticker must be visible for us to accept it.
The Night Before…
- Review Event Guides – Each track we go to is different from one another in many ways. So we’ve develop Track Guides that can help you learn the course a little before you arrive. Find your Event Guide listed on your specific track page. Just a heads up though, if we’re visiting a new track we may not have a guide available just yet.
- Check the weather, dress accordingly – I suggest you grab some clothes and lay them out ready to go for the morning. Be aware that some tracks we visit have strict dress codes. To find out if your event has a strict dress code click here – Dress Code.
- Your favorite shirt for pictures.
- Comfortable pants… for comfort.
- Must wear closed-toe shoes to drive. Sneakers or any lightweight shoe is preferred. NO SANDALS or flip flops.
- Lightweight jacket, just in case.
- Check your inbox – Keep an eye on your emails in case we need to send you event updates.
- Check your storage – If you’re anything like me you probably haven’t checked what available storage is left on your phone or your camera’s memory card. Might want to check and clear some space just in case.
- Check your batteries – I’m sure you’ll want to take plenty of pictures and capture the Xperience, so check that all your devices are charged with full battery. Such as your phone, camera, GoPro, Flipcam, tv remote, portable speakers, remote controlled car, your kid’s Fisher Price play thing… you know what I mean.
- Bring your friends & family – Everyone deserves an awesome cheering section. And with our Pit Pass they’ll be able to join you in our VIP Spectator area up close near the action.
- Capture the moment – Not all of us are great photographers, that’s why we offer our Photo & Video Packages! Let our professionals capture the moment when you return from your drive and record your on-track Xperience with state-of-the-art in-car video system.
- Remember… This is an experience designed for you to have fun and enjoy the world’s best exotic cars as they should be. We’re not trying to set lap times or reach 200 mph. With that being said expect to hang out with fellow car enthusiasts, our fun and knowledgable staff, experience some amazing cars and enjoy the day!
I hope this checklist helps you prepare for your Xperience coming up.
Can’t wait to see you at the track!